Family First Home Care Of Arizona
Creating Independence With Personal and Compassionate Care
1825 E Northern Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85020 Suite #271
Contact Phone: 623.271.7502 Fax Number: 602.283.4080
Caregiver for Home Care Position - Full/Part Time - Phoenix, Arizona
Family First Homecare of Arizona is an Arizona based business that is transforming the In-Home Care industry. We enable Caregivers to take control of their career by working with an industry leading company while working with great families. We offer opportunities for experienced Caregivers as well as Caregivers just starting their careers.
We currently have multiple requests from clients looking for reliable care providers to provide companion care, personal care, injury recovery care and dementia care. We receive inquiries each month from retiring baby boomers, and medical recovery patients seeking care.
Qualifications: Dedicated and reliable associates. Care-giving experience required. No CNA or medical experience required, but CNA’s are welcome and strongly encouraged to apply. We train, reimburse mileage, flexible schedules, incentives, appreciation program.
Work Days/Times: Flexible, Will need to sign up for on call rotation. Full-time, Part-time positions available.
Care services may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Personal Care: bathing, transfer assistance, eating, dressing, hygiene, mobility, exercise, lifting
• Transportation: physician’s appointments, shopping, errands
• Household Care: cleaning, laundry, meal preparation
• Companionship: conversation, reminders, interactive hobbies, reading, light exercise, engaging activities, light gardening
• Medication Reminders
• Complete daily communication logs
• Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
• Minimum high school diploma or GED required
• Open availability strongly preferred
• Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
• Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
• CPR/1st Aid Certification
• Article-9 Training
• DCW certificate through the state of Arizona (or greater level of certification)- if working with AHCCCS Clients
• Finger Print Clearance Card (State Of Arizona)
Why Should You Apply?
• Training Provided
• Flexible schedule
• Tremendous opportunity to help others
• Company family events
• Top rated company to work for
Come join a team that is professional and has a great time with staff and clients. (Click On Join Our Team to Apply!!)